In this guide, we provide the answers on how various living arrangements and assistive services can affect your monthly SSI payments, as well as what you can do to receive the full benefits for SSI you deserve.
In this guide, you will learn about:
- Adjustment Rules the SSA Uses for Living Arrangement and Property
- The Value of the One-Third Reduction (VTR) Rule
- The Presumed Maximum Value (PMV) Rule
- Living Arrangement Codes for Social Security Purposes
- Homelessness and Your SSI Benefits
- And Much More!
With the help of this guide, we hope that you have gained all the knowledge you need on how various living arrangements and assistance programs can affect monthly SSI payments.
We understand how difficult it may seem to approach the SSA and receive the full benefits you deserve. If you have recently been denied your benefits, or have had them adjusted due to a change in your living situation, don’t hesitate to contact a seasoned and compassionate disability professional today.